Registration as Clinical Haematologist in Training
Trainees in clinical haematology in Malaysia are now required to register with the MSH.
- Download the Registration as Trainee form. Complete and email to email@example.com. When the training committee approves your application you should receive an acknowledgement email with a training ID.
- Download MSH Trainee Handbook.
- Liaise with your Supervisor(s) throughout the training period.
- For those who joined in the year 2018 and after, you are expected to take the Part 1 theory examination.
- The trainee who has passed the Part 1 examination, will need to sit for the Exit Examination ( Part 2) at the end of the training period. A research paper is expected to be submitted to the training committee no less than 6 weeks from the examination date.
The Training Syllabus
The Training Registration Form
Training & Logbook
The MSH Haematology Trainee Handbook. Preview (download link in Doc format below the preview):
Criteria for Credentialing as a Clinical Haematologist from the NSR website
Download (PDF format, from NSR website)