[table id=43 /]
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- The abstract should be submitted in English.
- For the abstract title, please use capital letters only. The title (including spaces) should not exceed 200 characters. Do NOT type a full stop (.) at the end of the title.
- Do not include titles for authors (e.g. Prof, Dr etc).
- Provide name and complete address including correct email address of the first author, to whom correspondence will be sent. Please indicate the presenting author by underlining the author's name in the abstract.
- The text of the abstract should be no more than 500 words. Use Times New Roman font, size 10 throughout.
Please adopt the following structured format:
b. Materials and Methods
b. Case Report
- Tables, figures and diagrams are not allowed.
- The presenting author need not be the first author.
- All presenting authors must be registered for the conference before abstract submission is allowed.
- Abstract submissions are limited to a maximum of 3 abstracts per presenting author.
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically via the online abstract submission site by 30 May 2021. Late submissions, email and paper submissions will not be allowed.
- The first author of all accepted abstracts will be notified by email together with the date of the poster session and guidelines for their presentation. If the first author is not presenting, it is his/her responsibility to inform the presenting author regarding the presentation.
Abstract Submission Form: