|Hotel Booking||Sponsors||Contact||About Malaysia|
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION : 1st December 2019-15th February 2020
The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts in the area of haematology for the 17th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Malaysian Society of Haematology.
The first author of the FIRST 30 accepted abstracts (15 clinical & 15 laboratory abstracts) will be awarded registration fee waiver for the scientific meeting. Winners of registration fee waiver will be announced on 15th February 2020. PRIZES for best abstract: 1st Prize: RM 1000, 2nd Prize: RM 750, 3rd Prize: RM 500, 2 consolation prizes: RM 200. In addition, the best 25 clinical abstracts and best 15 lab abstracts will be awarded with mystery gifts.
Abstracts should be typed in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) according to the template provided.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- The abstract should be submitted in English.
- For the abstract title, please use capital letters only. The title (including spaces) should not exceed 200 characters. Do NOT type a full stop (.) at the end of the title.
- Do not include titles for authors (e.g. Prof, Dr etc).
- Provide name and complete address including correct email address of the first author, to whom correspondence will be sent. Please indicate the presenting author by underlining the author's name in the abstract.
- The text of the abstract should be no more than 500 words. Use Times New Roman font, size 10 throughout.
Please adopt the following structured format:
b. Materials and Methods
b. Case Report
- Tables, figures and diagrams are not allowed.
- The presenting author need not be the first author.
- All presenting authors must be registered for the conference before abstract submission is allowed.
- Abstract submissions are limited to a maximum of 3 abstracts per presenting author.
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically via the online abstract submission site by 15 February 2020. Late submissions, email and paper submissions will not be allowed.
- The first author of all accepted abstracts will be notified by email together with the date of the poster session and guidelines for their presentation. If the first author is not presenting, it is his/her responsibility to inform the presenting author regarding the presentation.
Abstract Submission Form:
*** ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS CLOSED ***