There will be two categories of members, namely Ordinary and Associated members.
They shall be elected from:
- Physicians/Paediatricians/ Pathologists practising in Malaysia who have a postgraduate qualification in Internal Medicine, Paediatrics or Pathology
- Doctors with a postgraduate qualification in the medical sciences.
They shall be elected from one of these categories:
- Medical graduates who are undergoing training programmes in Haematology
- Medical practitioners who have an interest in Haematology
- Scientific officers and Medical Laboratory Technologists who are trained in Haematology
- Associate membership should be extended to people from other countries
All ordinary members are eligible to become life members after payment of life membership subscription fees.
Application: Effective 1st April 2015 all registration fees will include a GST 6% tax.
GST No: 001664421888
Entrance fee: RM 20.00 + GST
Life member: RM 150.00 + GST
Ordinary member: RM 30.00 + GST per annum
Associate member: RM 20.00 + GST per annum
Term Associate Membership (Associate membership for 10 years): RM 100.00 + GST
Please note that if you have already submitted the Membership Application via the MSH App, you do not need to proceed with step 1. You however need to make sure that you have completed all the required information in the MSH App Membership Application section.
Application is a Two-Step Procedure:
All applications must be made using the Online Application form with all details completed including the referees. Choose the appropriate membership category when you apply, preferably Life if you qualify (i.e. those with post-graduate qualifications) as per the above criteria.
- Pay online after you have submitted your application - you must use the same Name, Email and Phone contact in the online payment form as your MSH Application.
- If you prefer to pay by cheque, all cheques must be crossed A/C Payee Only and made payable to the
“ Malaysian Society of Haematology “.
- An additional RM 0.50 is to be included for outstation cheques.
Membership will be approved only after you have completed both the application submission and payment.
|1||Apply to be a member||You will first be prompted to enter your email and a password of your choice. You need to verify your email before you can proceed with the sign-up process. Please check your Inbox for the verification link. If you can't find it, please check your spam or bulk mail folder.|
|2||Membership payments||Use the same name and email address as you used for the Membership application.|
If you have problems with the application, please contact the MSH Secretary.