|Hotel Booking||Sponsors||Contact||About Malaysia|
The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts in the area of haematology to be considered for inclusion as oral and poster presentations in the Scientific Programme. The top two clinical and laboratory abstracts will be presented orally in the Presidential Symposium. There will also be a Poster Walk when delegates will get an opportunity to interact with the researchers. Prizes will be awarded to the oral presenters as well as the top two clinical and laboratory posters.
Abstracts are to be submitted online using the form below before
1st February 2016 8 February 2016. Abstracts should be typed in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) according to the template provided.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- The abstract should be submitted in English.
- For the abstract title, please use capital letters only. The title (including spaces) should not exceed 200 characters. Do NOT type a full stop (.) at the end of the title.
- Do not include titles for authors (e.g. Prof, Dr etc).
- Provide name and complete address including correct email address of the first author, to whom correspondence will be sent. Please indicate the presenting author by underlining the author's name in the abstract.
- The text of the abstract should be no more than 500 words. Use Times New Roman font, size 10 throughout.
Please adopt the following structured format:
b. Materials and Methods
b. Case Report
- Tables, figures and diagrams are not allowed.
- The presenting author need not be the first author.
- All presenting authors must be registered for the conference before abstract submission is allowed.
- Abstract submissions are limited to a maximum of 3 abstracts per presenting author.
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically via the online abstract submission site by
11.59pm 31st January 201612MN 7 February 2016. Late submissions, email and paper submissions will not be allowed.
- The first author of all accepted abstracts will be notified by email together with the date of the poster session and guidelines for their presentation. If the first author is not presenting, it is his/her responsibility to inform the presenting author regarding the presentation.
** Abstract submission deadline passed **
If you have an questions, please contact the MSH 2016 Secretariat
Submitted and approved abstracts will be available for viewing