Join us in Sydney, Australia, at this exciting event!
Join your colleagues in Sydney, Australia, for the 2024 Highlights of ASH® in Asia-Pacific on February 16 – 17, 2024. International hematologists will present an unbiased expert analysis of the most influential research presented at the 2023 ASH Annual Meeting as well as discuss the breakthroughs that will influence the Asia-Pacific region the most.
By participating in this meeting, you will be able to:
- Examine advances in clinical and translational hematologic research most relevant to the region
- Recap standout abstracts from the 65th ASH Annual Meeting
- Discuss new patient management and care strategies, specific to your region, with leading faculty in the field
- Improve your therapeutic and overall practice methods
Join in the following activities:
- Interactive panel discussions about the standout abstracts presented at the 2023 ASH Annual Meeting
- Lunch with the Experts Session: An opportunity to discuss relevant topics and case studies in a setting that fosters interaction with program speakers.
- The latest on CAR T-cell therapy, hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, and more. Countless networking opportunities in small groups with no competing sessions.
Registration is available at https://www.hematology.org/meetings/highlights/asia ASH is proud to co-host this meeting with the Haematology Society of Australia and New Zealand.