Come and join us to experience the latest science in thrombosis and hemostasis, interact with hematology experts and advance your knowledge and career. This year, we will be giving away three awards:
- Young Investigator Award
- Best Oral Presentation Award
- Best Poster Award
It would be greatly appreciated if you could forward this exciting news to your colleagues and encourage them to submit abstracts. We are looking forward to your attendance and participation.
- EXTENSION OF YOUNG INVESTIGATOR AWARD APPLICATION DEADLINE:
The new deadline for application is 30th June 2023
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 31st July 2023
If you have a clinical case with learning insights that you want to share, please submit it to APSTH2023 to present during the meeting. Submit your case to one of the categories that match the subject of your case. Review the main topics and submission guidelines as below.
- Arterial Thromboembolism
- Coagulation & Natural Anticoagulants
- Diagnostics and OMICs
- Fibrinolysis and Proteolysis
- Haemophilia and Rare Bleeding Disorders
- Haemostatic Systems in Cancer, Inflammation and Immunity
- Platelet Disorders, von Willebrand Disease and Thrombotic Microangiopathies
- Platelets and Megakaryocytes
- Vascular Biology
- Venous Thromboembolism
- Women’s Health
How to Submit an Abstract
- Delegates who would like to present their work at the congress, either orally or as a poster are invited to submit an abstract for consideration by the Poster Committee.
- All APSTH Members or Non-Members are invited to submit abstracts.
- There are NO FEES to submit an abstract.
- Abstracts can only be submitted online via the abstract submission website that can be found in the section ‘Abstract Guideline’ on the APSTH 2023 Congress website. Abstract sent by post or email will not be accepted.
- The submitted abstracts cannot be edited after the submission deadline.
- Only abstracts that have been submitted properly will be considered for congress.
- All abstracts must be in English
- Abstracts are limited to 250 words excluding abstract titles, author(s) and institution
- Abstract text for research report should be structured with sections marked; Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion
- Abstract text for case report should be structured with sections marked; Introduction, Case Report and Discussion
- Abstract must be in Times New Roman font size 12
- Structured abstract is preferred. No tables, figures or references to be included. Text of abstract should not exceed 250 words.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the Malaysian Journal of Pathology (MJPath)
• Peer-reviewed journal
• Listed in Index Medicus/ PubMed, Science Citation Index Expanded, SciSearch, Scopus, the Western Pacific Region Index Medicus (WPRIM)
i. Medline online database
ii. Website http://www.mjpath.org.my.