Johnson and Johnson Malaysia, in collaboration with Malaysian Society of Hematology cordially invites you.
Name of event : Malaysia Oncology-Haematology Summit
Date : 1 July 2023
Time : 2 pm – 7 pm
Venue : Hilton Kuala Lumpur
- Bringing together leading healthcare professionals in the field to share insights and advancements in oncology (lung, genitourinary) and haematological malignancies.
- Part of Janssen Medical activity, Physical event with delegates and attendees from around Malaysia.
- 3 separate tracks in different rooms: Lung, Genitourinary, Haematology for 2 hours, then we will be merging to a combined session.
Onco-Haem summit objectives:
- To describe the latest advances in the diagnosis, treatment and management of genitourinary cancers, lung cancer and hematological disorders.
- To discuss challenges faced in clinical practice in the management of malignant conditions using precision medicine and companion diagnostics from a multidisciplinary approach.
- To explore opportunities for clinical research and RW generation by collaborating with industry.
Haematology Track Objectives:
- Understand the management of plasma cell dyscrasias, including multiple myeloma and AL-Amyloidosis.
- Examine the positioning of new modalities for the treatment of multiple myeloma through case-based discussions.
- Explore current practices for diagnosing AL-Amyloidosis and approaches to effectively treat front AL-Amyloidosis.