The Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust Haematology Visiting Professional Programme (VPP) is designed to provide international visiting professionals with the opportunity to experience our highly acclaimed haematology department first hand. The programme offers a unique chance to be fully integrated within a haematology service which is at the forefront of clinical activity, training and research.
The aims of the programme include:
• Direct experience and exposure to clinics and ward rounds
• Participation in multidisciplinary team meetings
• Access to departmental seminar programmes and trust wide programmes
• The opportunity to develop networks and close links for future close working relations through peer mentorship throughout the programme from a named mentor
• The opportunity to complete a specialty project with a view to submission for peer review
More information can be found at http://www.guysandstthomasevents.co.uk/visiting-professional-programme-haematology/