Conference Programme Now Live!
It gives us great pleasure to present the Programme for the 3rd Indian Ocean Rim Laboratory Haematology Congress which will be held in Singapore on Sunday 18th and Monday 19th June, 2017. The theme for the meeting is “Innovation and Standardisation in Laboratory Haematology”.
The exciting programme is taking shape and we are delighted that a number of esteemed international speakers have accepted our invitation. The congress will showcase new developments in laboratory haematology, emphasise the importance of standardisation in haematology testing and discuss challenges and opportunities in providing laboratory haematology and haematology education in our region. I hope you find the program of interest and will join us at the congress.
• WHO classification of myeloid malignancies
• Standardisation in haemostasis
• Bone marrow staging for lymphoma
• Innovations in flow cytometry
• Haematology education in the Indian Ocean Rim region
• Blood transfusion safety
• Haemoglobinopathies and red cell disorders
• Applications of stem cells in haematology
Find more information on the programme by accessing this link.
There will be Plenary sessions, Simultaneous Symposia, Free Communications, Posters and Travel grants. There will be time to meet colleagues and make friends.
Our invited distinguished international speakers Include:
• Prof Suthat Fucharoen, Thailand
• Prof Wendy Erber, Australia
• Prof Lee Lai Heng, Singapore
• Dr Kathy Fuller, Australia
• Dr Yijia Li, China
• Prof Samuel Machin, United Kingdom
• Dr Anna Ruskova, New Zealand
• Prof Andrea Tichelli, Switzerland
Travel grants are available to assist attendees from resource-constrained countries. Please access this link for further information.
This congress focusses on laboratory aspects of haematology. It will be of interest to haematologists, scientists, technicians and students. I commend it to you. Registration is cheap to make it accessible to all.
I sincerely hope you are able to join us at the 3rd Indian Ocean Rim Laboratory Haematology congress in Singapore, on 18 - 19th June 2017. I look forward to seeing you in Singapore.
Professor Wendy Erber
Chairman, Organising Committee